Island Harvest is the largest hunger relief organization on Long Island. By relying on volunteers, in-kind services, and donated food, we devote more than 95 cents of every dollar contributed directly to our programs
Providing food and services for people who are hungry, and a voice for people who are in need.
- JunIncreased Demand Drives Expansion of Island Harvest Food Bank “Summer Food Service Program,” Which Helps Low-Income Children When School’s Out
- JunIsland Harvest Food bank Receives Morgan Stanley Grant to Expand Program Delivering Nutritious Meals to Children and Families
- MayNBC 4 New York, Telemundo 47 and Stop & Shop Team Up To Restock Island Harvest Food Bank and Other Local Food Banks, Collect More Than 900,000 Meals For Tri-State Families
- AprTwenty-Fifth Annual “Stamp Out Hunger” Food Drive to Take Place on Saturday, May 13, 2017
- AprFree Bus Passes for Nassau County Residents