Island Harvest is the largest hunger relief organization on Long Island. By relying on volunteers, in-kind services, and donated food, we devote more than 95 cents of every dollar contributed directly to our programs
Providing food and services for people who are hungry, and a voice for people who are in need.
- SepSeptember is Hunger Action Month
- AugTens of Thousands of Children Know Hunger First Hand
- AugNassau County Legislator Laura Curran Visits Island Harvest Food Bank Distribution in Freeport
- AugWhole Foods Market Long Island Donates $15,806 To Island Harvest Food Bank
- JunIncreased Demand Drives Expansion of Island Harvest Food Bank “Summer Food Service Program,” Which Helps Low-Income Children When School’s Out