ISLAND HARVEST has the following exciting position available in our Melville, New York office:
Food Distribution Coordinator
- Build and manage relationships with senior housing communities and other community partners.
- Assist in the monthly food distributions to 3,000 low-income seniors across Long Island.
- Connect seniors to community resources and educate them local supports.
- 1-2 years’ experience helping community members access services on Long Island.
- Previous experience driving a non-CDL box truck preferred
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Days of Operation: Monday- Friday
- Flexible Shifts – 40 hours per week
To be considered for this position please send your resume and salary requirements to Randy Rosenberg at email@example.com. No phone calls or walk-in, please. No relocation expenses.
ISLAND HARVEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER