ISLAND HARVEST has the following exciting full-time position available:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
Island Harvest is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant for our Programs & Networks Department. If you are looking to work in an exciting environment where you can help make a difference and help others, Island Harvest is the place for you.
This person will deal with confidential information, answer phones, direct callers where they can get assistance, enter data into our office system, run a variety of reports, keep files and records current, provide general office support, and handle special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate must be bi-lingual and should have the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to pay attention to detail in typing, proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be organized and be able to work independently while still being a team player.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment.
- Basic math skills.
This is a full-time position, with excellent benefits. Starting salary is $21 per hour.
To be considered for this position please submit your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or walk-in, please. No relocation expenses.
ISLAND HARVEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER