ISLAND HARVEST has the following exciting position available in our Hauppauge, New York office:
SNAP Outreach and Community Empowerment Coordinator (Bilingual in Spanish and English)
- Outreach to and Assist people on Long Island in applying for SNAP benefits (formerly known as Food Stamps).
- Coordinate collaboration with community partners to foster SNAP outreach and host SNAP volunteers.
- Complete SNAP applications with people or provide the tools needed for them to fill out the applications.
- 1-2 years’ experience helping community members access services on Long Island.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week
- 3-month assignment
To be considered for this position please send your resume and salary requirements to Resumes@Islandharvest.org No phone calls or walk-in, please. No relocation expenses.
ISLAND HARVEST IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER